viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

INTRODUCTION

Hello!! My name`s Rebeca Gonzàlez. I`m nineteen (19) year, old I`m from Mara. I study Mass Media in Urbe and Publicity in Luz.
My consider self young amusing and intelligent.
My love Pock Rock Music and Ballades.
My favorite sports is Football and I practice Volleyball. I hate violence and washing the dishes.

My opinion about English: I think English is very important and indispensable inside of our dialect as futures Journalistes.

Thes classes of level II dictates by teacher she help us to learn English, she teach to realize dialogues, drama and the more important is that she helps in the pronunciation of each word.

This blog to contain dialogues and compositions envelope: the foods, sports,the doctor and the telephone, between others:

2 comentarios:

Rebeca Gonzalez dijo...

I proclamar 2 commentarys in connection of evelyn suares and adriana. But no I proclamar.

Rebeca Gonzalez dijo...

i proclamar 3 comentarys in connection of:
evelynsuarez, adrianaortega and lissettprada.