sábado, 14 de abril de 2007

THE DOCTOR

It unit we to realize drama as for example:

Mother: good morning young lady is the doctor
Secretary: yes, he is but do you have an appointment?
Mother:I don't but I do need that he check of my daughter, she hurts the stomach
Secretary: You have seventy people before you, so you have to wait for then
Mother: Well, ok thanks
Daugther: Mon, I hurt to much the stomach
Dr. Pablo: The next one please
Daugther: Doctor I hurt to much the stomach
Dr. Pablo: Watts the matter with you?
Secretary: You have to wait your moment
Dr. Pablo: How do you feel girls?
Daugther: I hurt my stomach, I cant staid
Dr. Pablo: Ok, come in when do you to begin the hurt?
Mother: From last night
Dr. Pablo: Ok, pretty girls
Daugther: Doctor I hurts too much here. Give me my candy bar
Dr. Pablo: Madam, the girl has too much parasite
Mother: What! oh I cant believe how insist possible?
Dr. Pablo: Were going to put an injection
Daugther: I don't want, I don't want mom help me , help
Secretary: Leave coarse
Dr. Pablo: You have to let him to put you the injection, that's the cure for this




WHAT ELSE DO YOU DO FOR YOUR HEALTH?

No hay comentarios: